Looking to become an ICAgile Certified Agile Coach and more efficiently facilitate your Agile team?
Through the ICAgile Coaching track, you will learn how to distinguish between mentoring, facilitating, teaching, and consulting to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and conflict resolution within an Agile team. This track includes two course requirements, followed by the ICAgile Expert application and interview process.
Although ICAgile does not have a required order to attend the certified courses, ASPE recommends a progression based on the flow of our following classes:
This 3-day course will provide you with the ICP-ATF certification.
This 3-day course will provide you with the ICP-ACC certification.
Step 3: ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC)
To obtain the ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), a candidate must demonstrate competency in the discipline of Agile Coaching and Facilitation to a review committee of three industry-recognized experts. The candidate will be evaluated via an interactive virtual session with the review committee.
The process for becoming an ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching is defined below:
- Earn All Prerequisite Certifications
- Build Competence
- Recommended 1-2 years of Agile Coaching experience
- Six months of active practice after earning ICP-ATF and ICP-ACC
- Agile Coaching experience must include three or more teams
- Sit Before a Panel of Experts
- Present video evidence and answer questions
- Live demonstration of professional coaching and mentoring
- Receive same day feedback from panel
To learn more about the process, cost, and application for the ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), please visit icagile.com