Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
A Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) has a strong understanding of scrum principles and Agile engineering. Their work includes developing the coding, software, design aspects, and collaboration practices used by the scrum team. Becoming a CSD gives your organization and scrum team a competitive edge with a renewed commitment to continuous improvement and sharpened skills that enable a scrum team to excel.
A Certified Scrum Developer must go through a formal training course. Approved CSD courses include required technical training, a study of scrum principles, and elective options that allow you to develop skills that may be beneficial to growing your expertise.
Upon completion of any CSD elective course as well as ASPE's Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Workshop: Hands-On Agile Engineering participants will have all information required to take the evaluation and obtain Scrum Developer Certification.
If you are a DBA, software designer, developer, development manager, programmer or involved in any aspects of Software development, becoming a CSD will :
- Strengthen your agile software delivery skills
- Provide you the tools and skills to effectively build features in sprints
- Help you to master test-first development that drives design decisions
- Give you the tools for code refactoring, diagnose and fix poor code paths
- Teach you to avoid upfront over design challenges with just-in-time development practices
- Give you the tools to design a strategy for continuously integrate software as it is built
- Get you a 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance giving you access to user groups, dedicated social networks and other peer groups committed to agile methodologies
Scrum Alliance Programs
The Scrum Alliance has developed a new program for instructors and training organizations that offer certification and non-certification courses pertinent to agile and Scrum practitioners.
The new Scrum Alliance "Registered Education Provider" (REP) program provides organizations an affiliation with and endorsement by the Scrum Alliance. It also gives these organizations access to course advertisement services on the Scrum Alliance website.
ASPE is an approved Scrum Allliance provider of training to enable you to gain your CSD (Certified Scrum Developer) designation. We offer both the required course and elective courses you need.
Approved CSD-Eligible Program:
CSD Elective course options:
(Choose any of the following)
- Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
- Certified Scrum Product Owner Workshop (CSPO)
- Agile Boot Camp
- Agile Project Management
- Collaborating and Communicating Agile Requirements
- Agile Testing
About Scrum Alliance
The Scrum Alliance is a nonprofit organization committed to delivering articles, resources, courses, and events that will help Scrum users be successful.
Founded by Mike Cohn, and Esther Derby, the Scrum Alliance's mission is to increase awareness and understanding of Scrum, provide resources to individuals and organizations using Scrum, and promote the iterative improvement necessary to succeed with Scrum. The Scrum Alliance hosts Scrum Gatherings and supports Scrum User Groups, providing a forum for interactive learning throughout the world.
|Other Requirement Details|