Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile techniques are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum. Are you ready for the next level of experience and expertise in the art of Scrum? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the CSP® credential.
By earning a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM, CSP-PO, CSP) certification you:
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile.
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world's largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®.
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay.
- Identify and differentiate yourself in the job market using digital badges (coming soon).
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC.
- Become an expert in something (Scrum) that will not grow obsolete or out of style.
- Letting others know about your accomplishments by displaying your CSP-SM or CSP-PO certificate & logos, along with an active profile on the Scrum Alliance website
|Costs||Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition|
|Required Certification||Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO) & Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™)|
Minimum 2 years work experience in the role of Scrum Master in the last five years
|Required Training||Complete an approved CSP educational offering|
$250 Renewal Fee every two years