Now you can earn your Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing at your own pace, over the internet. This credential from Saint Louis University is a valuable skills investment for business and marketing professionals.
eLearning is a great way to increase performance by learning valuable skills and knowledge needed to advance your career while remaining economically prudent. Unlike classroom sessions, eLearning courses fit in to your busy schedule and your timeframe, and are significantly less expensive.
ASPE knows how important it is to stay up-to-date with your professional marketing skills. This is why we have adapted our Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing to recorded, on-demand, self-paced sessions. With five classes, ASPE gives you the tools and skills you need to enhance your performance in the marketing world.
Benefits of eLearning from ASPE:
- Recorded, On-Demand and Self-Paced - People learn and absorb information at different rates, and in different ways. The on-demand format of ASPE-ROI eLearning allows you to go at your own pace, spending as little or as much time on a certain topic that you need.
- Productivity - You can take your eLearning courses when it's convenient for you, whether that's during a slow week, evenings or weekends.
- Scheduling - You do not need to wait for the course to have a session in your city.
- Cost savings - Not only do you save from no travel, with fewer overhead costs, ASPE-ROI is able to pass our savings on to our customers and charge a discounted rate for our eLearning Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing.
What is the real difference between a classroom and eLearning Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing?
People learn in different ways, and eLearning can be a personal preference that works better for some. As far as the curriculum, the Saint Louis University Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business has approved of both programs, and you will receive the same credential. The content you receive for the five classes you take during the eLearning certificate is the same content you would receive in the classroom experience. However, there are a few differences:
- A few elective courses for the eLearning program are NOT available at this time: High Impact Email Marketing, SEO Boot Camp, Mastering Google Analytics, Mastering Google AdWords.
- To receive your Executive Certificate in the eLearning version, you are required to have a pass rate in all five courses of 80% on the questions asked during each section.
- You must complete the eLearning program within 6 months instead of 3 years.
- The eLearning program is less expensive.
Return to In-Person or Online version of Executive Certificate in Internet Marketing from St. Louis University.
*Please note, if you are taking this class as part of the St. Louis University Certificate requirements, there is a $500 fee to claim your certificate once you have completed ALL requirements.