The IIBA® Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) is a certificate that recognizes competency in less experienced and entry-level Business Analysts.
This certificate is meant for:
- Individuals entering the BA profession
- Students enrolled in BA academic programs
- New graduates working as BAs
- Professionals transitioning to BA careers
- Functional managers who are not BAs but manage them
The ECBA™ exam is an online 50 question multiple-choice exam. Questions are competency based and aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® v 3.0 (BABOK®). A desktop or laptop with a working webcam and microphone are required to take the exam.
You must have 21 hours of professional training credits in the last 4 years in order to be eligible for the ECBA™ exam. You can take all 21 hours with ASPE and prepare for the exam by taking advantage of our ECBA™ Certification Bundle. This bundle includes our 7 -hour ECBA™ Certification Boot Camp and a 2-day Business Analysis course of your choice at a discounted rate.