Agile Coaches Enable Individuals, Teams and Organizations to Excel in Achieving Business Success
A coach's primary goal is to enhance their client's awareness of practice and behavior — enabling and empowering the client to realize objectives that may be just outside of their reach. Through thoughtful and deliberate engagement, the coach strives to enhance team practices in a measurable and sustainable fashion to maintain focus on business goals and objectives of the team and the organization. Whether the coach is internal or external to the organization, coaching covers a broad spectrum of teaching, mentoring, problem solving, planning, leadership, team-building and mastery of skills and knowledge.
Become an ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching
Our Agile Coaching Workshop has been approved and earns all students the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching designation upon completion of the course. The International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) has worked with experts around the world to develop an education roadmap of training and certification for all specialties involved in Agile development.
- Adopt the Agile coaching mindset and learn the responsibilities and skills of the Coach
- Conduct effective coaching conversations and set coaching boundaries
- Mentor Agile roles and transition team members to various roles
- Become a high performance coach and learn to manage conflict and organizational impediments
- Facilitate team planning and understand the keys to productive team development and a team environment
Learning Objectives are drawn from ICAgile's Agile Coach Learning Objectives (ICP-ACC Track). Course content is based on ASPE's Agile Coaching Competencies and Practices Framework, as well as select communities of practice from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC), the International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Coaching Competencies, and other industry standards.