This is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability Intermediate courses that lead to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management recognition. In this ITIL training course, you'll be immersed in the contents of the ITIL publications. Once you have attained 22 credit points through ITIL qualifications scheme, you will quality for Expert Certification.
ASPE provides the ITIL curriculum to prepare you for advanced ITIL certification. Our team can help you determine the path necessary to qualify for expert certification and ensure there is no overlapping content. ASPE can help guide you on a path to ITIL success, however, it may be helpful to visit the official ITIL website to learn more about the necessary combination of exam credits required. As an ITIL expert:
- Bring the ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to your organization to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes
- Lead your teams with best practices in Service Management used by organization across the globe committed to ITIS practices
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge in service processes
- Apply OSA, PPO, RCV and SOA practices to optimize IT operations, application management and financial operations.
- Bring best practices ITIL systems and processes to day-to-day operations
Become and ITIL expert with ASPE programs that bring high quality best-in-class learning opportunities for IT professionals, business process owners, business managers and service portfolio managers.