Just as PMI has set the standards for Project Management around the world, ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world.
Our three-day course introduces the fundamentals of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on ITIL (2011) of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Originating in the UK, ITIL has been adopted for its proven ability to help IT departments cut costs and improve service. The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate is to understand ITIL terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of IT Service Management best practices.
- Learn the service lifecycle and links between lifecycle stages
- Gain an understanding of the processes used for service management practices
- Manage business risk and service disruption or failure
- Improve relationships with your customers by delivering services efficiently
- Create systems for meeting customer demand and for expedient response
- Support business change and maintain stable service delivery
If you are an IT professional who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how ITIL can be used to enhance managing IT services, the ITIL Foundation Certification is globally recognized for qualifying IT professionals. The ITIL Foundation Certificate is required for next level ITIL certifications.