ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
If you or your team members are ready to prepare for expert ITIL certification for IT service management, ASPE provides the necessary tools and training to ensure success. Armed with a solid foundation of ITIL disciplines and best practices for services management, you’ll gain proficiency for how to balance and meet business, management and operational goals, while meeting process and functional objectives. You will gain critical knowledge about the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices.
You will examine the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. ASPE will take you through a series of exercise and business case based training to provide:
- A comprehensive understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it is applied
- The framework for effective stakeholder management practices
- The tools and knowledge for building accountability and metrics to ensure proper governance, effective process and productive IT activities
- Planning, implementation and management skills for of IT Service Management
- The knowledge for how to effectively gain affirmation and ensure relevance with key decision makers
Our ITIL training teaches you best practices for IT infrastructure and IT Service Management. Learn to enhance the cost-effectiveness of your IT organizations and improve reliability and alignment with business needs.