SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner
ASPE is proud to be a Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework.
A SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner is the crucial member of an agile team who ensures proper PI (program increment) planning, project iteration, program execution and adaptation to project pitfalls and changes. A product SAFe Product Manager or Product Owners can encapsulate project vision and task by writing epics, features and user stories within a scaled agile framework that can be adopted by teams and across the enterprise.
Gaining certification brings an added level of expertise to the organization and especially to those you work directly with to delivery complex technology projects. The Certified SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner ensures:
- A consistent vision across the enterprise
- Enterprise backlog management and refinement
- Delivering prioritized features that meets enterprise demands
- Proper communication of agile software requirements
- SAFe events and process improvements
- Sharing of content authority with clearly delineated roles
- Just-in-time story elaboration as the project evolves
- Stakeholder management
It is important that if you are contemplating SAFe Product Manager/Product owner training, it is recommended to have background in Leading SAFe, SAFe ScrumXP or SAFe SPC as prerequisites.