The SharePoint End User Certificate is the first industry certificate specifically for SharePoint users to learn the basics of SharePoint and how it can be a powerful part of a company’s technology portfolio. The end-user certificate will prepare with a broad understanding of how out-of-the-box SharePoint features and functions can be applied and influence various aspects of the enterprise, from marketing and finance to business intelligence and process automation.
- Navigate SharePoint hierarchy and work with lists and document libraries
- Integrate Microsoft office and other applications
- Gain and understanding of workflows, sites and powerful web-based features
- Mange permissions across the enterprise and learn how SharePoint can be a powerful tool for internal management and reporting
- Organize documents and manage content at various levels with customized access and publishing controls
The SharePoint Institute is an organization dedicated to the advancement of SharePoint professionals offering a series of professional certificates. Each certificate ensures that your newfound knowledge and skills are immediately applicable to your job and to the betterment of your company.. Once you take the SharePoint End-User course offered by ASPE, you can take the SharePoint End User Assessment. If you score 80% or better you will earn the certificate.
Earn your SharePoint End User Certificate by attending Introduction to SharePoint for End Users.
Other SharePoint Certificate Programs:
SharePoint Power User and Site Owner Certificate
SharePoint Project Management Certificate
SharePoint Business Intelligence Certificate
SharePoint Business Process Automation Certificate
SharePoint Governance Certificate