SharePoint Governance Certificate
SharePoint Governance Certificate recognizes the ability of an individual to succeed in aligning his or her organization's unique needs and goals with a good SharePoint governance plan. SharePoint Governance is an essential part of any successful SharePoint deployment. It encompasses the set of policies, roles, responsibilities and processes that control how an organization's business divisions and IT teams work together.
If you are in any way responsible for the implementation, maintenance, support and use of SharePoint governance, obtaining your SharePoint Governance Certificate is an important next step in your career and for benefiting your organization.
- Improve your ability and skills for SharePoint team selection, plan creation and on-going plan maintenance through all phases of SharePoint implementation and management.
- Create SharePoint governance policies that incorporate innovative controls using SharePoint technology.
- Balance business needs with the operational decisions to guarantee a successful SharePoint deployment and ongoing management.
- Use SharePoint Governance sites to as a foundation for stakeholder communications and training.
- Clearly define roles and skill sets within your SharePoint team to ensure full utilization of SharePoint technology.
SharePoint site managers, project managers, business analyst and all who are responsible for SharePoint implementation can benefit from SharePoint Governance Certificate. Learn more about the SharePoint Institute.
Earn your SharePoint Governance Certificate by attending SharePoint Governance, Planning and Adoption.
Other SharePoint Certificate Programs:
SharePoint Power User and Site Owner Certificate
SharePoint Project Management Certificate
SharePoint Business Intelligence Certificate
SharePoint Business Process Automation Certificate
SharePoint End User Certificate
|Other Requirement Details|