SharePoint Project Management Certificate recognizes the advanced experience and skill of Project Managers who achieve success using SharePoint 2013. The SharePoint Project Management Certificate demonstrates proven ability to use SharePoint 2013 to its fullest to coordinate and manage projects of multiple scales. Project Managers who use SharePoint 2013 are responsible for the execution of processes to achieve organizational objectives and keeping projects on time and on budget. The use of SharePoint 2013 as a project management tool is invaluable to these professionals.
- Take full advantage of SharePoint Technologies to manage successful projects
- Learn how to build a SharePoint Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Developing SharePoint project sites and team sites with out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality
- Customize SharePoint sites for effective and distributed collaboration
- Manage all project-related information, build document libraries, integrate Microsoft Office and Project Server software
- Monitor and analyze project schedules and milestones and generate on-demand reports
The ASPE SharePoint Project Management Certificate empowers both the novice and experienced user to handle everything from the lightest projects to the most sophisticated management of enterprise portfolio project. Learn to use SharePoint's powerful collaboration tools to manage projects, meetings, communication and scheduling and you’ll become one of the most valuable assets to your SharePoint team.
Earn your SharePoint Project Management Certificate by attending Using SharePoint for Project Management.
Other SharePoint Certificate Programs:
SharePoint Power User and Site Owner Certificate
SharePoint Business Intelligence Certificate
SharePoint Business Process Automation Certificate
SharePoint Governance Certificate
SharePoint End User Certificate