This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. In this course, you will cover how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. You will get an introduction to specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. You will also cover designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. AWS Well-Architected Framework
2. AWS Account Strategies
3. Advanced Network Architectures
4. Designing Large Data Stores for AWS
5. Web-Scale Applications
6. Building Resilience
7. Comprehensive Cloud Security
8. Data Security and Encryption on AWS
9. Designing for Performance
10. Deployment Management
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- Who should attend
Experienced IT professionals who are familiar with AWS services
Must have completed Architecting on AWS course
Computer Labs Needed/Technical Specs: (short description)
AWS Technical Lab Requirements for All AWS Classes –
IMPORTANT – This test needs to be completed in the location where you will attend the training from. If this is not possible, there will be time at the beginning of the session to complete this testing, although it’s preferred that you do it prior to the start of the course, just in case you’re unable to successfully complete each test.
Instructions and Requirements:
1. MOST IMPORTANT – It is imperative that your Wi-Fi internet access is able to sustain a 5 Mbps connection and supports outbound HTTP (TCP/80), HTTPS (TCP/443), RDP (TCP/3389) and SSH (TCP/22) traffic.
· Ports 3389 and 22 MUST BE open in order to work in the labs. If either or both ports are not open, YOU WILL NEED to work with your local CIO contact to determine how to open these ports for the duration of your training session.
2. Test System prior to the start of class: Go to http://www.globalknowledge.com/training/generic.asp?pageid=950&country=United+States and from the right side of the page click on “Test Your System”.
· OPTIONAL - You may also want to review the other resources available to familiarize yourself with the virtual classroom environment (Student Orientation Guide, FAQs, etc.)
3. Confirm that your computer supports one of the approved web browsers listed at http://aws.amazon.com/console/faqs/
Domain’s to have open: