This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
In this course, you will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution. Your architectural solution may differ depending on industry and business size. Because there is no one-size-fits-all design, this course highlights some AWS Cloud design patterns to help you learn how a service may fit in the overall cloud design. It also covers the best practices and lessons learned.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. Leveraging Global Infrastructure
2. Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
3. Computing in the Cloud
4. Designing Storage Subsystems
5. Distributed Environments
6. Choosing a Datastore
7. Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
8. Event Driven Scaling
9. Infrastructure as Code
10. Orchestrating Batch Processing
11. Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
12. Designing for Cost
13. Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Must have completed AWS Technical Essentials
Computer Labs Needed/Technical Specs:
After you have access to the class materials, make sure that you have set up your computer in order to work with the labs. The labs can be worked either in Java or C#. Here are the setup instructions:
You will be completing the labs on your computer. In order to work on the labs, you will need to have the following software installed.
Requirements for Java-language labs:
+ Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- Make sure this is the full version
- AWS Toolkit add-in for Eclipse http://aws.amazon.com/eclipse
- EGit add-in for Eclipse
- Any Git client
Requirements for C#-language labs:
- Visual Studio (licensed version or trial, not Express)
- AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio http://aws.amazon.com/visualstudio/
- Any Git client (optional)