This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) are fundamental best practices of modern software development. Jenkins is the number one open source platform used for CI and CD by DevOps teams, worldwide. Jenkins orchestrates and automates software pipelines from development through to deployment, accelerating software delivery and eliminating delays caused by lack of visibility.
This course covers an overview of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and then dives into both the basics for Jenkins Admins and the advanced features that are available.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- CI & CD Fundamentals
- Jenkins Overview
- CloudBees Introduction
- Jenkins Admin Basics:
- Installing & Configuring
- Misc: CLI, Distributed Builds
- CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center:
- Distributed Masters and Slaves Architecture with CJOC
- Production Jenkins: Backup Scheduling, Monitoring
- Custom Update Center
- Advanced Jenkins Features:
- Fast Archiver
- NIO SSH Slaves
- Even Scheduler
- Advanced CloudBees Jenkins Platform Features:
- High Availability (HA)
- Access Control with RBAC Plugin
- Cluster Operations
- CloudBees Support
- Who should attend
This course is recommended for system admins and others who will be responsible for maintaining the Jenkins infrastructure.