This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) are fundamental best practices of modern software development. Jenkins is the number one open source platform used for CI and CD by DevOps teams, worldwide. Jenkins orchestrates and automates software pipelines from development through to deployment, accelerating software delivery and eliminating delays caused by lack of visibility.
This course is modular, flexible and highly interactive, with extensive hands-on examples. Students will walk away with a solid understanding of how to utilize the CloudBees Jenkins Platform.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- CI & CD Fundamentals
- Jenkins Overview
- CloudBees Introduction
- Jenkins Jobs/Projects/ Builds
- Plugin Management
- Working with SCM
- Code Quality & Code Coverage Metrics
- Parameterized Builds – Automated Deployments
- Folders & Folders Plus
- Validated Merge for GitHub
- Pull-Request Builder for GitHub
- Introduction to CloudBees Jenkins Operation Center
- Who should attend
This course is recommended for hands-on users of the CloudBees Jenkins Platform.