The course can be tailored to your needs for delivery at your location. Private, onsite training is designed as a flexible group training option.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
7.00 PMP/PgMP Technical PDUs
7.00 PMI-ACP Technical PDUs
Learn how DevOps brings together years of highly effective practices and technology management tools – from development and operations (agile, Lean, and more) – and aligned them around common characteristics: value, continuous workflows, cross-functional collaboration, agility, and strong teams. DevOps is the marrying of process, infrastructure, and product. This executive workshop will help you understand how to bring these groups together to optimize, re-think, and re-engineer your processes for IT service and application delivery.
We'll take a look at establishing a common definition of DevOps and understanding of why DevOps is so important. Case studies will help you understand how other high performing organizations are using DevOps practices as a competitive advantage. This class will also teach keys to fostering a culture for successful DevOps implementations, and give you a roadmap to get started. Finally, we introduce you to the most recent automation and IT engineering which enable maximum efficiency.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Part 1: What DevOps is and is not
- Develop a common understanding of DevOps
- How other organizations are using DevOps concepts to gain competitive advantage
Case studies: understand exactly how companies are achieving DevOps success
Part 2: Literacy on the tools to help your teams automate processes
- Understand the tools available to your teams for rapid, well-tested continuous delivery of applications and IT services
- Understand the metrics you should be focusing on
Part 3: Why DevOps is important and why high-performing IT organizations are rushing to implement DevOps concepts
- Optimize, rethink, and re-engineer your IT processes to deliver value to your customers
- Benefits of DevOps in faster, more frequent deliveries
- Value, continuous workflows, cross-functional collaboration, agility, and strong teams
Part 4: Discover where and how to start with DevOps at your Organization
- Get real-world examples that work
- Changing your culture to support DevOps
- Implementing DevOps at the leadership level
- Establish a common expectation of what's required to implement DevOps principles, and how long you can expect it to take
- Begin scaling Agile principles to the next Level – end to end processes with all IT groups
- Who should attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- IT Directors & Managers
- Functional leaders/directors
- Testing Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Managers and Directors
- Development Managers
- Branch Chiefs
- Anyone responsible for leading teams or IT decision-making