ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
Marketing on Facebook is one of the easiest ways to enter the Social Media landscape and get your business in front of potential customers. However, the majority of businesses today are marketing to their potential customers incorrectly. Simply having a fan page and no content can be extremely frustrating for a customer, old or new.
This highly interactive Facebook training course is for marketers who want to get the most out of the social web and their Facebook page. Learn how to set up your Facebook Fan Page and build a content marketing strategy that will help your brand get maximum exposure on Facebook in this training course. Also learn how to maximize Facebook's advertising platform for immediate brand awareness and building a solid community. At the end of this 1-day Facebook training course, you will leave with an understanding of how to develop a comprehensive and profitable Facebook marketing strategy for your company.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
I. The Basics of Your Facebook Marketing Plan
- Understanding where Facebook is best used in business
- The best B2B and B2C Facebook case studies
- Profile strategies and understanding them
- Personal vs. Fan Pages - what works better
- Creating and managing groups on Facebook to interact with your customers
- How to make your Facebook fan page viral
- Why events are an important element in your Facebook marketing strategy
- How to create traffic and awareness from events even when you don't go to them
- The latest changes in Facebook and how they affect your business
- An introduction to Facebook Social Ads
- Learn how to segment your demographic with Facebook advertising
- Understanding Facebook bidding strategies
- Facebook ads and eCommerce techniques
- How to split test your ads in Facebook
- How to use the right imagery in your Facebook ad campaign
- How ad copy is different in Facebook PPC than SEM
- How to create winning ads that fit Facebook's terms of service
III. Advanced Facebook Marketing Techniques
- Learn how to use the new Facebook photo viewer as a powerful marketing tool
- Video strategies inside of your Facebook page
- How to create a solid following on your Facebook fan page
- Learn Facebook business strategies that work
- Get top secret ideas on creating contests to increase fan base
- How to use Facebook places to leverage new and returning customers
- How to create a strong community around your brand using Facebook
- Understand the policies behind coupons in Facebook
- Who should attend
- Small business owners
- Corporate marketers
- Public Relations Directors and Managers
- Internet Marketing Managers
- Events Marketing Managers
- Product Marketing Managers
- VP of Marketing/CMO
- Social Media Coordinators
- Social Media Managers
- Website/Community Managers