This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
This course offers 8.00 NASBA CPEs.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Google Plus may be the most misunderstood and most underrated social network ever introduced. This has occurred not only because of a (false) perception that nobody uses it, but also because most social media experts and pundits don't understand its real power and value. This 1–day, hands–on Google Plus training course will put you ahead of the competition by helping you capitalize on the advantages of using Google Plus for business.
Simply put, the incredible value of Google Plus is seen in two areas: its dramatic ability to influence Google Search, and its proven potential to connect with new leads and customers you might otherwise have missed. But in order to take advantage of that value you have to first have a good understanding of what Google Plus is (and isn't), how it works, and how to create well-optimized profile and build following and influence.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Google Plus Introduction
- History of Google Plus
- Why Google Plus matters for business
- The Google Plus approach: similarities and differences with other social networks
- The hidden marketing powers of Google Plus most experts miss
2. Google Plus Overview
- Profiles and Pages
- Home Page
- What's Hot
3. Personal Profile Setup and Optimization
- Overview of profile sections
- Creating a new profile
- Privacy concerns and settings
- Optimizing a profile for both search (Google and Google Plus) and follower attraction
Activity – participants create and/or optimize their own personal profiles
4. Business Page Setup and Optimization
- Overview of page sections
- Creating a new page
- Privacy concerns and settings
- Optimizing a page for both search (Google and Google Plus) and follower attraction
- Verifying a page with Google
Activity – participants create and/or optimize their own business pages
5. Circles and Circle Management
- Circle theory: what Google Plus Circles are for and how they work
- Creating and viewing circles
- Shared Circles
- Circle management tips
Activity – participants create circles with fellow-participants included, and create and share a Shared Circle.
6. Post Creation
- Overview of the structure of a Google Plus post
- Overview of types of posts:
- Creating posts that get engagement and re-shares
Activity – participants create and post a rich Google Plus post
- Overview of Hangouts: Hangouts vs. Hangouts On Air
- Creating and running a Hangout on Air
Activity – participants create and participate in a brief Hangout On Air broadcast
Activity – participants will join my private Community exclusively for students of my classes and briefly interact there.
Activity – Participants will view and interact with live examples on their own laptops.
- Overview of Communities
- Features of Communities
- The four types of Communities and when to use each
- How to create and optimize an effective Community
- Community management tips
- Other Google Plus-related Features
- Google Authorship
- Google Local
- Google Plus and SEO: How Google Plus affects Google Search results
- Google Plus influence building: How to not only attract a large following, but more importantly build influence and reach-power
- Google Plus and YouTube integration: How Google's powerful video product is being integrated with Google Plus, and effective strategies to take advantage of that integration
- Who should attend
Google Plus is a tool of use to anyone involved in the interactive, customer service, or marketing departments of a business should have as core knowledge. If you have any involvement or interest in spreading a message to a targeted audience and attracting to your business qualified leads and customers, this course is for you.
- Interactive Directors
- Marketing Managers and Specialists
- Brand Managers
- Social Media Managers and Specialists
- Community Managers
- Public Relations Professionals
- Customer Service Managers
- Product Managers
- Account Executives
- Creative Directors
- Art Directors
- Business Owners