This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Managing multiple analytics and marketing tags for your site can be a challenge. Google Tag Manager (GTM), a relatively new technology, removes this challenge by allowing marketers to manage their own analytics, user tracking, campaign tracking, remarketing, and other website code. Marketers can simply set up and add their own tracking via tag in a container.
Tag Manager is a marketer's tool and, thus, there is no dependency on IT, webmasters or other resources to get the job done.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction to Google Tag Manager
- Core concepts and principles of tag management
2. Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Creating an account and container
- Installing containers
LAB: Setting up an account/container
3. Setting up tags and triggers
- Using built-in tags from Analytics and other services
- Firing events with triggesr
- Using custom tags
- Creating versions
LAB: Setting up tags and triggers
LAB: Setting up Macros
4. Collecting data using the Data Layer, variables, and events
- Implementing a data layer
- Working with variables
5. Using additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Who should attend
This course is a great skills developer for:
- Digital Marketers
- Web Developers
- Web Masters
- Digital Teams
- Social Media Managers
A basic understanding of Google Analytics is needed to take and successfully complete this Google training course.