This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This course offers:
12.00 PMI Leadership PDUs
It takes a special set of skills to hear others clearly and respond appropriately when feeling challenged or overwhelmed. Such skills are also necessary for effective collaborations and diplomatic interactions. This interactive seminar will give you valuable insights into your communication style and that of others—and provide you with hands-on skills for productively receiving and transmitting information, ideas, thoughts, feelings and needs.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Course Outline: (exact course outline to be used for website, marketing materials, etc)
• Apply Diplomacy and Tact to Be a Credible and Effective Communicator
• Manage the Impact to Your Image
• Define and Leverage Your Communication Style
• Utilize Effective Communication Skills
• Demonstrate Good Listening Skills
The Importance of Perceptions
• Discuss How Perception and Image Can Impact Others’ Perception of You and of Your Job Performance
• Describe How Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility Are Demonstrated Through Good Communication
Communication Style Differences
• Explain How Style Impacts the Image Others Have of You
• Evaluate the Opportunities and Challenges of Your Style in Working with Others
• Flex Your Style to Communicate with More Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
Effective and Powerful Communication
• Remove the Roadblocks to Effective Communication
• Explain How to Positively Impact the Visual, Verbal and Vocal Components of Communication
• Describe the Know-Feel-Do Model of Communicating
• Practice Good Communication Skills
Effective Listening Skills
• Identify the Barriers and Obstacles to Effective Listening
• Apply Good Listening Skills to Build and Improve Your “Image” and Your Ability to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
• Define the Five Actions That Make for Credible Communication
• Recognize How to Utilize Diplomacy and Tact When Communicating with Others
• Apply Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility Skills to Create More Effective Communication
- Who should attend
All professionals who want to advance their credibility with diplomatic communication.
- Bonus Materials
Suggested Follow-on Course: Professional Skills Boot Camp