This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
In this ITIL course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This ITIL course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
2. Continual Service Improvement Principles
3. Continual Service Improvement Process
4. Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
5. Organization for Continual Service Improvement
6. Technology for Continual Service Improvement
7. Implementing Continual Service Improvement
8. Critical Success Factors and Risks
9. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Bonus Materials
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to ASPE, Inc. 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to email@example.com, or call 877-800-5221.
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publication Continual Service Improvement (ISBN 10: 0113310498) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study