This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability Intermediate courses that lead to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management recognition. In this ITIL training course, you'll be immersed in the contents of the ITIL publications. You'll focus on business, management, and supervisory objectives, purposes, processes, functions, and activities, and you will examine the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
2. Management of Strategy Change
3. Risk Management
4. Managing the Planning and Implemention of IT Service Management
5. Understanding Organizational Changes
6. Service Assessments
7. Understanding Complimentary Industry Guidance and Tool Strategies
8. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Please note: Proof of at least 17 ITIL credits is required to take the exam and must be provided to ASPE, Inc. 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to email@example.com, or call 877-800-5221.
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the following ITIL publications and complete at least 28 hours of personal study:
- Service Strategy (ISBN 10: 0113310455)
- Service Design (ISBN 10: 0113310471)
- Service Transition (ISBN 10: 011331048X)
- Service Operation (ISBN 10: 0113310463)
- Continual Service Improvement (ISBN 10: 0113310498)
- Introduction to Service Lifecycle (ISBN 10: 0113310617), recommended but not required