This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
In this IT service training course, you will be immersed in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning, Protection, and Optimization of services and service delivery. You will focus on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This IT training course is intended to enable certificate holders to apply the practices throughout the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
2. Capacity Management
3. Availability Management
4. IT Service Continuity Management
5. Information Security Management
6. Demand Management
7. Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
8. Technology and Implementation Considerations
9. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to ASPE, Inc. 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 877-800-5221.
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publication Service Design (ISBN 10: 0113310471) and complete at least 12 hours of personal study