This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
In this ITIL training course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle. You will cover management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction to Service Design 2. Service Design Principles 3. Service Design Processes 4. Service Design Technology-Related Activities 5. Organizing for Service Design 6. Consideration of Technology 7. Implementation and Improvement of Service Design 8. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam 9. Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to ASPE, Inc. 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to email@example.com, or call 877-800-5221.
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publication Service Design (ISBN 10: 0113310471) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study