This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
In this ITIL training course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. You'll focus on managing and controlling the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction and Service Strategy Principles
2. Defining Services and Market Spaces
3. Conducting Strategic Assessments
4. Financial Management
5. Service Portfolio Management
6. Managing Demand
7. Driving Strategy through the Service Lifecycle
8. Critical Success Factors and Risks
9. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publication Service Strategy (ISBN 10: 0113310455) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study