This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle. You'll focus on Service Transition purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, technology, and implementation considerations. Using an engaging case study-based approach, you'll learn the core disciplines of ITIL and you'll prepare to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1.Introduction and Service Transition as a practice
2. Service Transition Principles
3. Service Transition Processes
4. Service Transition Related Activities
5. Organizing Service Transition
6. Technology Considerations
7. Implementation Considerations
8. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
- Who should attend
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to ASPE, Inc. 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to email@example.com, or call 877-800-5221.
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL publication Service Transition (ISBN 10: 0113310487) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study