This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
This course offers 8.00 NASBA CPEs.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
With almost 260 million users worldwide, LinkedIn is a powerful marketing tool for business professionals. While some people use the tool to keep in touch and only use it as another social media channel, it's been proven that using LinkedIn as a marketing tool delivers results. Whether you're just getting started, or consider yourself knowledgeable in social media, this class will teach you how to utilize LinkedIn to its fullest capacity and get results.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
All Live Online times are listed in Eastern Time Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. The basics and terminology
- Types of accounts and their differences
- Set up your personal profile – tips and advice
- Optimize your profile to increase search results and headlines
- Find connections relevant to you and your industry
- LinkedIn groups and how to effectively network within them
Exercise: Create/update your LinkedIn profile to maximize impact
Exercise: Connect with several colleagues
Exercise: Join three groups relevant to you
2. Growing your business with a company page
- Anatomy of the company page
- Creating and improving your company page
- Promoting your company page
- Embedding video
Exercise: Does your company page speak to your customers?
Exercise: Evaluate the company page of the student next to you
3. Advanced LinkedIn marketing strategies
- Lead generation techniques used in LinkedIn
- Advanced search
- Who's viewed me
- InMail & OpenLink network
- Profile organize
- Capture trigger events
- Targeted updates
- Plugins and APIs
- LinkedIn Mobile overview
- LinkedIn InMaps overview
- Incorporating your CRM with LinkedIn
- Advertising on LinkedIn
Exercise: Search and save your ideal customer profile
Exercise: Develop your personal outreach message for different situations
4. Blogging & LinkedIn
- Writing and commenting on blogs
- Listening and commenting on blogs and LinkedIn posts
Exercise: Create a basic content strategy around blogging for purposes of increasing connections and leads
5. Who should be on LinkedIn within your company? EVERYBODY
- Guidance for new LinkedIn members
- Strategies for sales people
- Corporate guidelines
6. The Real ROI of LinkedIn
- When to expect a return
- How to know if it's working
- Your four week LinkedIn game plan
Exercise: Create a checklist for your own strategy and accountability measures to continue it on an ongoing basis.
- Who should attend
- Corporate marketers
- Public relations directors and managers
- Product marketing managers
- Social media managers and coordinators
- Community managers
- Small business owners
- Events marketing professionals
- VP of marketing/CMO
- VP of sales
- Business development managers