This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing Microsoft Azure in this two day Microsoft Official Course. You will be presented with Basic cloud computing concepts as well as specific Microsoft Azure features used in day to day administration of cloud resources. You will learn key Microsoft Azure concepts and basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual machines, storage, virtual networks, databases and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
In this Course, you will:
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- What Is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription Management and Billing
Module 2: Websites and Cloud Services
- Create and Configure Websites
- Deploy and Monitor Websites
- Create and Deploy Cloud Services
Module 3: Virtual Machines
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Configure Disks
Module 4: Virtual Networks
- Getting Started with Virtual Networks
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Implementing Point-to-Site Networks
Module 5: Cloud Storage
- Understand Cloud Storage
- Create and Manage Storage
Module 6: Microsoft Azure Databases
- Understand Relational Database Deployment Options
- Create and Connect to SQL Databases
Module 7: Azure Active Directory
- Manage Azure AD Objects
- Manage Authentication
Module 8: Microsoft Azure Management Tools
- Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface
- Who should attend
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have a limited knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all IT professionals who will be using Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator.
The audience will include:
- Individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and virtual machines using Microsoft Azure.
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate the migration of on-premises roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts including Domains, Users, and Domain Controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries