ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
This eLearning course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. Specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and improve their skills in managing projects.
The ITpreneurs approach to project management education is application driven. You will be immersed in project management through the use of a comprehensive case study, exercises, examples and war stories. At the end of this program, you will be able to pass the exam and at the same time know how to use the PMBOK® Guide in practice in the position of a project management professional.
This program contains 14 highly interactive, and modular course units. You can start and stop at any time and review modules as often as you want. The course is enriched with animations and exercises and is fully audio-supported. Through a series of sample-exam questions you will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
About the Examination
- The PMP® examination is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations, as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All pretest questions are unmarked and randomly placed throughout the examination. The 200 questions cover the vast body of project management terms, concepts, principles, and application.
- The time allotted to complete the exam is four hours, the exam is computer- based. Pass/Fail results are provided at the conclusion of the exam.
- There are no scheduled breaks during the exam, although candidates are allowed to take a break(s), if needed; however, during the break the clock continues to count down.
- Enrolling and paying for exams is done directly through PMI. Training companies are not able to sell exam vouchers. For more information, download the PMP® Exam FAQ document or review the PMI PMP® Handbook.
What You Will Learn
- Pass the PMP® Exam and become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide and other appropriate references
- Use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
PMI, PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Pre-Course Online Mock Exam (40 questions, 1 hour)
- Course Introduction
- Guidelines for the PMP® Exam Preparation
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- PMP® Professional Responsibility
- Course Wrap-Up
Post-Course Online Sample Exam (200 questions, 4 hours)
- Who should attend
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Project Managers
- Project Team Managers and Leaders
- Project Coordinators
- Project Support Staff
- Project Assurance Staff
- Project Officers
- Consultants and Contractors