This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Our two-day SAFe ScrumXP for Teams course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context. The course is intended for new teams in an enterprise agile adoption program or can be used to re-baseline existing Scrum teams as required for scaling.
ASPE is proud to be a Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification. This certification will prove that you have the knowledge necessary to apply SAFe ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context and prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
Become a Certified Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner
The Leading Scaled Agile Framework course is your first step towards earning your SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification. The pre-requisite is more than 1 year of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management. Upon taking the two-day SAFe ScrumXP course, you are eligible to complete the SAFe SP exam to earn your SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification. The cost of the exam is included in your course tuition.
As more and more organizations look to scale Agile, be one of the select group of professionals who have a SAFe certification to back-up their hands-on experience.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
Through lecture, experiential activities, and exercises, teams will learn:
- High performing agile teams, the Scrum Master role, and the Product Owner role. At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing using lean economics via Weighted Shortest Job First, writing acceptance criteria, and building acceptance tests. At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integrating with the program and portfolio.
- Planning, backlog grooming, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement. At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events.
Software Engineer Practices
- Strategies to avoid "waterfalling" a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration. At scale, technology and practices must also facilitate distributed development.
Launching the Agile Release Training (ART)
- Preparation for the first program-level Release Planning Meeting.
- Who should attend
- For SAFe Practitioner (SP) Certification – Software developers, testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development
- For participants of an Agile Release Train Quickstart Program – New agile teams and existing agile teams requiring a common baseline for scaling
- For those seeking SAFe Certification
- You must have 1+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management