This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
In this course, you will learn how to efficiently use AWS security services for optimal security and compliancy in the AWS cloud. This course focuses on the AWS-recommended best practices that you can implement to enhance the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. This course also refers to the common security control objectives and regulatory compliance standards. Additionally, you will examine use cases for running regulated workloads on AWS across different verticals, globally. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation and continuous monitoring-taking your security operations to the next level.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
1. Introduction to Cloud Security
2. Security of the AWS Cloud
3. Cloud Aware Governance and Compliance
4. Identity and Access Management
5. Securing AWS Infrastructure Services
6. Securing AWS Container Services
7. Securing AWS Abstracted Services
8. Using AWS Security Services
9. Data Protection in the AWS Cloud
10. Building Compliant Workloads on AWS-Case Study
11. Security Incident Management in the Cloud
Note: This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.
- Who should attend
- Security engineers, architects, analysts, and auditors
- Individuals who are responsible for governing, auditing, and testing an organization’s IT infrastructure, as well as ensuring conformity of the infrastructure to security, risk, and compliance guidelines.