This course can be tailored to your needs for private, onsite delivery at your location.
ASPE is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider of business analysis training. Select Project Delivery courses offer IIBA continuing development units (CDU) in accordance with IIBA standards.
NASBA continuing professional education credits (CPE) assist Certified Public Accountants in reaching their continuing education requirements.
This course offers 8.00 NASBA CPEs.
Select courses offer Leadership (PDU-L), Strategic (PDU-S) and Technical PMI professional development units that vary according to certification. Technical PDUs are available in the following types: ACP, PBA, PfMP, PMP/PgMP, RMP, and SP.
Much has been said about the use of Twitter in the media. While many businesses are already taking advantage of Twitter, most marketing departments and business owners don't correctly understand how Twitter can benefit their business or if it's even appropriate for their business. From reviewing the basics and Twitter content marketing strategies, to measuring ROI and creating a following, this 1-day Twitter training course will help you reach your Twitter goals immediately.
Leverage the power, reach and influence of the Twitter social media platform for your own business goals through our Twitter training course. From product promotion to enhanced customer service, Twitter provides the means of revitalizing your client interactions. At the end of 1 day Twitter training course, you will leave with an understanding of how to develop a comprehensive and profitable Twitter marketing strategy for your company.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
I. Twitter Basics and Terminology
- How to talk the Twitter lingo
- Case studies using Twitter
- Twitter and crisis management
- Why you should be at least listening to Twitter
II. Twitter Marketing
- 5 Twitter marketing strategies to produce immediate leads
- B2C strategies that work
- B2B strategies for long term Twitter success
- How to use Twitter in your arsenal of marketing tools
- How to create an organic following and increase followers
- Who cares what you had for lunch? And why it does matter
- Learn how to use Twitter to watch what your competitors are doing
- Learn how to find the right people to engage with and where they are
- Learn how to use Twitter search for specific content and lead generation
- Online reputation management through Twitter
- Understand how and why users retweet and how to get people to retweet and share your content
III. Twitter Analytics and Measuring ROI
- Learn how to create a specific social campaign around desired keywords and how keywords differ in Search campaigns from Social campaigns
- Monitoring vs. measuring and how Twitter fits in to your overall goals strategy
- How to measure Twitter influence and why it's important in your outreach strategy
- Understanding Klout on Twitter
IV. Twitter Tools
- Learn which tools work best to align to your overall goals
- Learn how to set up searches inside of these tools to monitor your brand and your competition
- Learn which Twitter tools are a waste of time and which to avoid
- Learn which Twitter plug-ins work well with your blog and how to promote them
- Who should attend
- Small Business Owners
- Corporate Marketers
- Public Relations Directors and Managers
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Internet Marketing Managers
- Events Marketing Managers
- Product Marketing Managers
- VP of Marketing/CMO
- Social Media Coordinators
- Social Media Managers
- Website/Community Managers