Drive revenue for your PMI or IIBA chapter. Engage and educate members.
Your chapter members want to network and learn, yet the biggest challenge for boards is arranging compelling guest speakers and providing high-impact educational events. We make it easy, beneficial and profitable for you with Course in a Box. Course in a Box guarantees quality programming and also reduces the amount of time and effort associated with managing logistics for scheduling and conducting chapter meetings and educational events.
Course in a Box is a service to help PMI and IIBA chapters schedule and conduct educational programs that drive engagement and revenue.
How it works:
- Choose the Course(s) in a Box that are best for your organization
- Set the date, time and location of your training
- Determine the revenue needed per student
- Start driving registrations
You set the registration fee to cover your costs and provide the necessary return for your chapter. We will provide you with an experienced instructor and proven, high-quality course content to meet your particular needs. All courses incorporate immediately applicable simulations, hands-on labs and exercises, and seasoned instructors who have lived in your shoes. Course costs and lengths vary by course offered.
Recommended PMI and IIBA Courses:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- The PMP® Certification Exam Boot Camp
- Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Boot Camp
- Agile Boot Camp: An Interactive Introduction to Agile Software Development
- Using SharePoint for Project Management
- Business Analysis in Agile Projects
*Other courses are available upon request
Other Education Opportunities
A chapter’s ability to bring in high-quality speakers month after month distinguishes them as a top industry organization. Our experienced instructors are available for your chapter meetings and will tailor content so it resonates with your members. Topics our chapter partners have had the most success with include:
- Project Management in 2014: Why So Many Fortune Companies Are Restructuring PM Roles
- Critical Thinking Skills: A Practical Guide to Structured Analytics Techniques
- PM101: Why Enterprises PMs Are Getting Back to the Basics
- Agile, Iterative and Waterfall: Where Does Your Team Fall on the Spectrum?
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) Primer
We offer a series of one-hour project management and SDLC web seminars that are free and available to the public. You are welcome to promote these monthly sessions to your chapter to augment your educational offerings. When possible, these events are submitted for PDUs offering a great way for your members to earn free education credits.
View all web seminars and free resources
Whitepapers, Study Guides and Other Resources
If you are looking to add to existing project management content and resources available on your website, we can help. We have an extensive library of content that can serve as effective tools to reengage members, draw in new members or round out monthly newsletter content.
View all whitepapers, study guides and free resources
Board Consulting Services
From education and programming to membership and finance, we are happy to share our experience and knowledge with you to help you overcome your unique challenges. As a partner, it is our goal to help your chapter succeed.