Name: R. Antoine Victor
Primary Expertise: SharePoint, SQL, .Net, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Education/Credentials: MCSD, MCDBA, MCSE, MCTS, MCIPT, MCPD, MCT, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM),
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD), ICP-TST, ICP-FDO
Notable Clients & Employers:
- Washington State L&I
- Washington State DSHS
- State of California EDD
- NASA Ames Research Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Los Alamos National Labs
- RackSpace Hosting
- Honda of North America
One of Antoine’s more recent projects involved providing real-time messaging/notification around reservation processing and tracking services to transportation providers in North America using mobile and web-based interfaces. The solution was developed using agile development processes from beginning to end and employing test driven development strategies to ensure code repositories only contained well-tested functional code. The solution was ultimately coded in VB.Net and C# and uses SQL 2012 on the backend with an ASP.Net MVC and Android frontend. Microsoft SharePoint and Performance Point servers are used to consolidate and analyze the trend data.
- Developed a web based scheduling system to display class schedule online saving hours of data entry per month.
- Acted as PM on highly-technical Agile development and engineering projects for FAA and Washington State L&I.
- Developed a dynamic survey application to replace existing paper systems, saving hours of data entry and simplifying reporting.
- Designed, built and maintained the SQL 7.0 - SQL 2008 Server databases, disaster recovery plans and data replication schemes for clients including Netdesk, Washington State L&I, ProDataMan and others.
- Created a document management system at the FAA to manage workflow of 80,000 CAD files and related files.
- Saved two hours on each print job by reconfiguring the plotters, saving the Reliant Inc 50% of its annual printing expenses.
- SharePoint (all versions)
- Agile Project Management
- SQL Server
- Agile and Scrum Development Processes
- Test Driven Development