Name: Cheryl J. Randle
Certifications: Program Management Institute- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP), Program Management Professional (PMP), ITIL Foundations Ceritification, Business Process Prodessional Certification – Bennu Group: CPP 1-3, Strategic Process Certification (Leadership 2000)
• Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) - UMKC
• Bachelors of Science, Sociology
• Kansas City PMI Chapter: President, 2016,
• 2017 Kansas City PMI Chapter: President
• Elect, 2015 Charlotte Street Foundation, Board of Directors, 2014 - 2015
Ms. Randle is a results-producing professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading enterprise focused strategies to support business goals and objectives. Her expertise includes responding to business challenges while steering the execution of customer-centric, operationally sound programs.
Randle specializes in IT Strategic & Tactical Planning, Process Improvement, Project Management and Enterprise Process and Requirements Management. Ms. Randle’s work in Requirements Management decreased overall project hours by 12% and increased stakeholder buy-in and satisfaction by improving the quality and speed of IT solutions.
She was spotlighted in the Corporate Executive Board’s “Faster, Better, Cheaper – Targeted Techniques for Boosting Development Life Cycle Productivity” and featured at a number of conferences including the Conference Board’s CIO’s Council of Canada. Ms. Randle’s approach to performance management has been spotlighted by technology periodicals such as Ziff-Davis, Projects@Work, Baseline Magazine and the cover story in BIReview, “A Handle on IT – Portfolio Management at Hallmark”. She is President of Kansas City PMI Mid-America Chapter 2016 through 2017.
Project Management and Business Development
• Director, Enterprise PMO AWL, Inc.
• Ciber Co-lead to stand-up PMO at Kansas City Southern Railroad
• Identified, analyzed and gained approval for HRIS / Active Directory subsidiary implementation yielding an ROI of 59% in year one, and 330% in year five after implementation.
• Successfully managed the SAP integration of Hallmark and Crayola Financials, bringing the project in “on-time and on-budget”.
• Directed and managed the implementation of PlanView Enterprise Program Portfolio Management System, currently used across the Hallmark Enterprise.
• Directed and managed the implementation of Peregrine Enterprise Asset Management System at Hallmark Cards.
Business Process Development for Strategic Advantage
• Facilitated and composed the Executive Shared Vision for Hallmark Supply Chain Planning (SCP), by integrating and gaining consensus on sponsor s’ future visions.
• Facilitated Hallmark Party YoUnique executive stakeholders through future visioning and business process optimization for online website.
• Facilitated Keepsakes Executive Differentiation visioning and process optimization, providing six alternative strategies for functional change.
• Conducted strategic assessment with Senior Executives of major coal company. Facilitated staff through documenting all business processes, yielding a $1.5 million engagement.
Information Technology Process Improvement
• Designed, engineered and implemented process improvement initiatives that increased productivity of development staff by $1.5 million (25,000 hours recovered).
• Developed and directed the execution of processes that led to attainment of Level 3 Capability Maturity Model.
• Created and Trained the Requirement Methodology Group improving the average project delivery time by 12%.
• Drove 25% reduction in the PC acquisition budget, for a savings of $2.5 million annually.
• Established the Project Management Office at a worldwide consumer goods company.
• Established the Program Management Office at a worldwide pet food company.
Course Authorship and Staff Training
• Requirements Quality and Completeness
• Project Life Cycle Management Methodology
• Advanced Facilitation for Strategic Advantage
• Quality Management Methodology
• Trained coached and mentored Hallmark Corporate Requirements Architects
• Instructed Hallmark UK PMs and Directors: Project Life Cycle Management and Facilitating for Strategic Advantage. • Instructed Hallmark SAP teams in Requirements Gathering
• Developed Software Development Life Cycle, Requirements Management and Business Process Management courses and instructed approximately 80% of the development staff.