- Led the delivery of a Lean Agile SAP implementation to deliver SAP solutions to 25,000 users for an SAP HCM implementation.
- Delivered a Global SAP implementation for Supply Chain, Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management and Logistics and Transportation. Introduced concepts of Lean, Agile, and Kanban to a team of 150 people located in 6 countries to deploy a global template SAP solution.
- Leveraging Agile techniques coached 6 enterprise teams to deliver the target solution ahead of schedule and increased the teams’ overall performance by over 250%
- Worked with global teams in 6 countries to deliver an integrated global supply chain and financial solution by reducing time to delivery by 30% from original plan.
- Created an Agile Delivery Framework for a JD Edwards implementation for Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials, and Order to Cash. Increased quality of solution to customers, and increased time to delivery.
- Developed an Enterprise Agile Delivery Framework for a Fortune 100 Company to introduce Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean and Agile principles for SAP projects.
Jason is a Certified SAP Consultant, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He is nationally recognized as a thought leader in the Agile community driving new concepts for a Lean Agile ERP implementation approach. Jason is a regular speaker at SAP, ASUG, Agile Alliance, universities, and various industry conferences.