Name: Jason Fair
Certifications: CPA, PMP, CSM, CSP, SPC
• Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting – University of Richmond
• Bachelors of Science, Sociology – University of Richmond
Jason Fair is the CEO of Genesis Consulting, a strategy and management consulting company. He is one of the founding Partners and is focused on delivering ERP solutions that help clients achieve their business objectives more efficiently and effectively. He is nationally recognized as a thought leader in the Agile community innovating the delivery of ERP solutions using Lean, Agile, Kanban and Design Thinking. Jason was a Managing Director for KPMG and BearingPoint leading one of their national practices before becoming one of the founding partners of Genesis.
Jason has been constantly challenged throughout his career to provide innovative solutions to strategic and operational initiatives for business re-engineering and organizational restructuring projects. He has more than 25 years of industry experience, 22 of which he has specialized in implementing ERP technologies and is experienced at effective program management for large-scale global implementations, quality assurance and control reviews, business process design, functional configuration, and integration management. Jason has extensive knowledge and experience with leading re-engineering and modernization initiatives for complex financial, supply chain, logistics, production planning, and manufacturing business operations.
Jason has been leading the way in developing and delivering Lean and Agile SAP solutions to his customers. He is working with industry leaders to challenge the traditional ERP waterfall delivery approach to incorporate Agile techniques to stimulate and increase productivity of project teams and accelerate the benefits realization in ERP initiatives
- Led the delivery of a Lean Agile SAP implementation to deliver SAP solutions to 25,000 users for an SAP HCM implementation.
- Delivered a Global SAP implementation for Supply Chain, Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management and Logistics and Transportation. Introduced concepts of Lean, Agile, and Kanban to a team of 150 people located in 6 countries to deploy a global template SAP solution.
- Leveraging Agile techniques coached 6 enterprise teams to deliver the target solution ahead of schedule and increased the teams’ overall performance by over 250%
- Worked with global teams in 6 countries to deliver an integrated global supply chain and financial solution by reducing time to delivery by 30% from original plan.
- Created an Agile Delivery Framework for a JD Edwards implementation for Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials, and Order to Cash. Increased quality of solution to customers, and increased time to delivery.
- Developed an Enterprise Agile Delivery Framework for a Fortune 100 Company to introduce Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean and Agile principles for SAP projects.