PMP, CST, CSM
- At ASPE, Peter has designed and led successful Scrum training rollouts for many enterprise organizations and Fortune companies
- Peter was one of Scrum’s early adopters, teaching Scrum and successful Agile practices before most of the business and public sector community was aware of them.
- Peter led one of the first major Scrum enterprise deployments, which at the time of its implementation was the world's largest rollout of an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Peter is one of the relatively few Agile professionals to hold the elite Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) credential, and was one of the first to earn it. His team of CSTs has been teaching and coaching enterprise organizations on Scrum practices practically since Scrum was invented.
- For almost ten years (since 2005) Peter has been a founding member of a global consulting group of Scrum trainers and coaches which have been highly sought after and influential.
- Peter was called out and commended in Scrum founder Ken Schwaber’s Scrum Guide 2013 as one of the first development professionals to understand and evangelize Scrum during its formative years, often at significant risk to reputation and career as part of a group of innovators who fleshed out and introduced the Scrum framework to the mainstream development community before the extensive record of success stories and revolutionary adoption rates that now exist.