Name: Tonya McCaulley
Advising, educating, leading and championing culture change in organizations using many different Agile frameworks such as; kanban, lean, Scrum, Scaled Agile, critical thinking, risk assessment and continuous process improvement.
-BS Education, Liberty University
-BS Psychology, Liberty University
-BS Social Sciences, Liberty University
-Scaled Agile Program Consultant 4.0 (SPC 4.0)
-Scaled Agile Scrum Master (SSM)
-ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Value Analysis (ICP-BVA)
-ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
Notable Clients & Employers:
- NCAA /Eli Lilly/ BCforwad Consulting Group
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
Tonya McCaulley is an Agile and Transformation Advisor, Agile Coach, ScrumMaster, Curriculum Designer, and Trainer with several years of hands on experience in delivering projects successfully in insurance, non-profit, health care and cloud industries.
Tonya has a proven ability in transforming companies into high-performing companies with high-performing teams. She’s mentored a number of Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Owners and Risk Assessors all over the world. She’s led entire organizational transformations from small to medium sized businesses, to large pharmaceutical companies, and has trained at several of the Fortune 500, Fortune 100 and Fortune 50.
It’s those experiences that allow her to incorporate real-life situations into her coursework; teaching more than just theory but applying the Agile principles being taught to relatable, real-life scenarios, situations and case studies.
Tonya holds three Bachelor’s degrees in Education, Psychology and Social Sciences. All three of these degrees allow her to reiterate the Agile mindset in her courses. She doesn’t just teach how to do Agile, she teaches how to BE Agile.
- At NCAA /Eli Lilly/ BCforwad Consulting Group, Tonya led the design and build of the Agile PMO as well as created the roadmap and Organizational Change Management Plan. She also designed, built, delivered and evaluated their Strategic Training Plan.
- At MasterCard, Tonya delivered an introduction to Agile to the Leadership team in order to gain buy-in for transformation and then provided Leading SAFe 4.0 training to organizational change agents.
- At Nike, Tonya advised and educated the Nike leadership team on how to change culture and “Lead Change.”
- At Cisco, Tonya created adult learner based training materials using the Rapid Application Development Model to fit the client’s vision and culture. She followed the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model to measure the effectiveness of the materials, training experience, learnings and return on investment while conducting formal Agile Audits to set a baseline and measurement of results for continuous improvement opportunities.
- At Nationwide, Tonya served as a Company-wide Portfolio Management leader through portfolio analysis work focusing on best practices, audit and many other projects. Through this work, she created a gap analysis and trained the Underwriters across the company on the gaps that existed.