ASPE Training is a leading professional IT training provider that facilitates training at the global level. We are currently looking for a passionate, self-driven Graphic Designer/Marketing Intern who will support the Marketing Director and Brand Marketing Manager in the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns.
You will work closely with all members of the marketing team, product management and ASPE Training vendors. You will also work in a collaborative environment to develop the best marketing solutions. The goal of this position is to produce highly effective, customer facing collateral to better sell our products, and support the marketing team with any creative/design requests (Display Ads, Email Banners, Business Cards)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate program with an emphasis of Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, or a similar field.
- High quality and professional samples/portfolio of print and media design work
- High quality written examples (copy, essays, articles, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of layout consistency
- Ability to strategize and think outside the box
- Ability to approach design problems conceptually, with close attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively and with enthusiasm and open-mindedness
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign and Photoshop a must
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and effectively
- Copywriting/editing skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand abstract concepts and represent them in a visual manner
- Design text-heavy collateral such as brochures, flyers, catalogs, and white papers
- Design collateral for events/conferences such as programs, signage, logos, etc.
- Design web and print graphics for national campaigns
- Copywriting for enterprise marketing communications
- Ability to proof creative materials with accuracy
- Contribute ideas to the marketing team to increase reach of our company
- Support the website on the backend using CMS Drupal
- SEO support and production
- Understand the segmentation of our database to determine who receives our marketing messages
- Ability to edit organization marketing and promotional materials
- Create social media images and content
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ensure layout, colors, and style align with approved ASPE Training brand standards
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in an agile, team environment
Job type: Part-Time Internship
Compensation: $10 per hour
Location: Cary, North Carolina
Our team and company atmosphere is outstanding. If you’re an intelligent, hardworking individual who welcomes a challenge, appreciates practical jokes, and enjoys being surrounded by creative and diverse personalities, you might just be a great fit for ASPE.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.