Learn how to execute a simulated project:
Our new Applied Project Management course will teach you how to use Sim4Projects™ to make executive decisions and analyze team project performance. This 4-day highly interactive class features labs and exercises to challenge you to make resourcing decisions and accomplish specific project activities.
Specifically, you will use Sim4Projects™ to:
- Evaluate a project plan and identify risks within it.
- Obtain sign-off from sponsors and buy-in from stakeholders.
- Build a successful project team.
- Manage team performance by appropriately applying incentives and discipline.
- Manage team utilization to ensure on schedule performance.
- Track your project using Microsoft Project 2013.
- Create and deliver management reports of project progress, status, and forecasted performance.
- Identify, analyze, quantify, mitigate, and manage risks.
- Manage unexpected risk impacts on the project.
- Manage project change and close a project.
You can view the full course outline and learn more about it by clicking here.