Techtown has a new course that acts as a comprehensive overview of the Lean principles. Lean Management Fundamentals, will explain the culture that created the manufacturing transformation of previous decades, and these principles can drive similar innovation in today’s enterprise projects and technology.
In this course, you will learn:
- The common foundation used to build successful lean frameworks
- The different lean applications used for projects, innovation, and operational efficiency
- How to apply traditional lean concepts to today’s information-driven knowledge work
- How to tie lean practices to business-driven value
- Lean management fundamentals like waste types, value streams, and how to continuously improve
- How to apply lean principles and practices to improve efficiency and inter-team alignment
- And more!
To learn more about this course, check out the course page here.