Imagine by 2020, the number of connected devices will exceed 50 billion. How does it affect us as an individual and companies? It means there will be enormous amounts of data (human and machine). The ability to use that data capitalize that tremendous opportunity is highly beneficial for both the individual and companies.
Our new Tableau Boot Camp class will show you how to leverage the power of visualization. We will explore data visualization and how we can use it to better understand data using Tableau. You will also build dashboard analytics applications through hands-on exercises starting with the building components of analytics architecture through development, deployment and simple administrative functions. This course will cover the fundamentals of Tableau visualization and build the knowledge base necessary to tackle more advanced topics offered for analysts, developers and administrators.
In this Course, You will Learn How to:
- Explore exceptional analytics demand and answer deeper business questions using Tableau
- Discover how to quickly build amazing Tableau dashboards and visualization in minutes
- Realize the value and power of data visualization for your organization
- Ability to answer the “where” as well as the “why”
- Create interactive maps automatically
- Deep understanding of big data, live or in-memory for larger dataset
- Learn to create an environment where everyone in your organization can share and collaborate
- Examine connection settings to your data using Tableau
- Understand Tableau terminology.