Thursday, March 8th, 2018
12:00 pm EDT | 11:00 am CDT | 10:00 am MDT | 9:00 am PDT
Once you go flat, you never go back! SharePoint sites are used for team collaboration, project management, document repositories and intranets. BUT, if your sites aren't easily navigated, no matter how awesome your sites are, user adoption will continue to struggle before it's realized as an opportunity. In this webinar, we'll demonstrate how to effectively design SharePoint site collections to make your content more accessible and discoverable.
In this webinar we will discuss how to:
- Build sites for different audiences
- Design global navigation
- Organize sites more effectively
- Explain why flat structures are more efficient
- Create site collection limitations
- Introduce SharePoint Hub sites (coming soon to SharePoint online)
Presented By: Andy Huneycutt
*To register for this webinar please fill out the form on the left side of your screen.