Title: Customer Service Representative
ASPE Training – Cary, NC
- Answer incoming customer service calls
- Appropriately enter all orders into SEMTEK and Salesforce
- Notify partners of partner-delivered orders
- Manage all student correspondence related to logistics for attending class
- Own all correspondence related to confirmations and invoices for individual public students
- Manage the cancellation and auto-enroll process each week
- Respond to all incoming customer service email requests
- Support sales and operations with other ad-hoc needs and requests
- Complete daily public orders, transfers, cancels from resellers into Semtek
- Respond to enrollment questions from resellers via email and phone
- Communicate session changes/cancellations to resellers and/or reseller students
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree a must, major in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications is preferred.
- Critical skills include financial management, negotiating, planning, budgeting, scheduling, people and process management and operations software use. Strong organizational, verbal, and written skills are a must.
- Person must be detail orientated and creative. Also the person must be flexible, able to work with people and a “quick-study” and have a “whatever it takes to succeed attitude.
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, Zoom and an LMS. Must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently as well as in a group and should be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any additional information to Jennie Roberson