Title: National Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Meeting frequency: Weekly
Performance review: 90-day performance review, then monthly. Weekly and monthly pipeline review
ASPE, Inc. is looking for talented sales professionals to join our creative, collaborative, passionate team and help us continue to grow. Company websites: http://www.aspetraining.com/ and http://www.techtowntraining.com/ Our team and company atmosphere is outstanding - it's a by-product of hard work and fun. If you're an intelligent, hard-working professional who likes to be challenged daily and surrounded by creative and diverse personalities, you might just be a great fit for ASPE.
The position is responsible for selling ASPE courses as private delivery. Quota will be monitored monthly and sales pipeline monitored weekly. This position will handle all leads for on-site courses generated off direct mail brochures and catalogs as well as cold calls and other sales activates that originate from given product area for assigned territory. ASPE mails brochures and catalogs each month. The individual in this role will also be responsible to prospect for new sales opportunities. The National Account Manager is required to travel to visit customers periodically, manage their own schedule and utilize skills and talents to complete work.
- Follow up on all on-site course leads generated by direct mail activities
- Sell on-sites and work closely with sales support to ensure quality delivery
- Build relationship with customers, own those relationships, and tie expected revenue to your Named Accounts
- Handle any “difficult” customer service calls in your territory
- Manage a pipeline and report on it weekly
- Maintain sales activity in sales contact database (Salesforce.com)
- Take sales direction and follow through on prospecting strategies
- Proactively prospect for new sales opportunities
- Utilize customer database to up-sell additional classes to existing customers
- Build sales scripts necessary to all sales activities
- Create and deliver sales presentations as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any additional information to email@example.com.