Title: Regional Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Meeting frequency: Weekly
Performance review: 90-day performance review, then monthly. Weekly and monthly pipeline review
ASPE, Inc. is looking for talented sales professionals to join our creative, collaborative, passionate team and help us continue to grow. Company websites: http://www.aspetraining.com/ and http://www.techtowntraining.com/ Our team and company atmosphere is outstanding - it's a by-product of hard work and fun. If you're an intelligent, hard-working professional who likes to be challenged daily and surrounded by creative and diverse personalities, you might just be a great fit for ASPE.
Regional Account Managers focus on selling our public and live online classes in a defined territory. Territory is made up of Tier 1 markets (that we traditionally mail and run a consistent schedule of classes), Tier 2 markets (that we don’t traditionally mail and run a limited schedule) and Tier 3 markets (where we do not mail or run a schedule of classes). The focus is to ensure we run a high rate of our classes in Tier 1 markets, build Tier 2 markets into potential Tier 1 markets, and sell live online classes in our Tier 3 markets. Limited travel to meet with clients and attend trade shows.
Key Result Areas:
Regional Account Manager consistently book between $3000 and $6000 daily. Tasks to achieve key result area:
- Follow up on all leads generated by direct mail activities with territory
- Build relationships with customers, own those relationships and tie expected revenue to your top twenty accounts
- Manage pipeline and report on it weekly
- Maintain sales activity in CRM database
- Sell horizontally and vertically to past attendee companies in territory
- Work with National Account Managers in your territory for team on-site opportunities
- Cold call to build suspect database