ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project and Delivery Management (ICP-APM)
The ICP-APM certification will make sure you are equipped with techniques and strategies for successfully managing Lean and Agile projects. You will gain actual practice in the role of an Agile project manager, using Agile practices to achieve desired outcomes. This certification also takes a much more in-depth look at the fundamental Agile concepts of adaptive planning, customer collaboration and value-driven delivery in dynamic and sometimes highly constrained environments.
ASPE provides you an in-depth view of fundamental agile concepts including:
- Application of an Agile view of a project and the key benefits of Agile management
- How to manage ambiguity and uncertainty and the tools to effectively avoid common project pitfalls
- The benefits of continuous planning, collaboration & transparency as well as accurate project estimations
- Management of constraints and trade-offs to ensure project quality
- Continuous inspection and adaptation methods to mitigate risk and stay on budget
- Various ways for managing vendors and Agile contracting models
- Measuring team and individual performance including measuring project health and project value
- Establish and empower your teams with project and team charters and working agreements
- Adopt servant leadership mindset and learn the benefits of generalizing specialists
- Building trust and community among team members for effective conflict resolution and team optimization
- Understanding and measuring value, project quality and customer and stakeholder satisfaction
If you are a traditional project manager and are making the transition to agile environments or you are an agile team member who is interested in taking on servant leadership role, then team up with ASPE and become certified professional in agile project delivery and management.
Currently, ASPE offers one course that has been approved to offer the ICP-APM:
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition.
Although there is not an ICAgile official exam, ICAgile allows for their course accreditors to determine appropriate means for retention of the learning outcomes. Depending on your provider, there may be some type of assessment in order to earn certification.
Many providers assess via participation, activity and understanding conveyed via exercises and discussion, withholding certification when appropriate.
Successfully complete an ICAgile accredited course taught by an ICAgile Authorized Instructor.
ICAgile Authorized Instructor can withhold certifications based on lack of participation or understanding of course learning outcomes.