ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG)
This certification is part of a specialized journey within the Business Agility track and is aimed at people who are primarily focused within the marketing function. Target attendees are part of an organization actively adopting agile thinking and practices and the content is applicable irrespective of industry. Following completion of this certification, marketers will be able to articulate and implement agile ways of thinking and working, allowing them to deliver more responsive, customer-centric business outcomes.
ASPE provides you an in-depth view of fundamental agile marketing concepts including how to:
- Deliver more responsive, customer-centric marketing campaigns.
- Make data-driven decisions by getting customer feedback early and often.
- Use an agile mindset to create a culture of innovation through small experiments and quick learning.
- Achieve outcomes through marketing backlogs and user stories.
- Deliver marketing value by establishing cross-functional teams.
- Establish a culture of experimentation and validated learning.
- All learning outcomes as required for certification by IC Agile.
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition.
Although there is not an ICAgile official exam, ICAgile allows for their course accreditors to determine appropriate means for retention of the learning outcomes. Depending on your provider, there may be some type of assessment in order to earn certification.
Many providers assess via participation, activity and understanding conveyed via exercises and discussion, withholding certification when appropriate.
Successfully complete an ICAgile accredited course taught by an ICAgile Authorized Instructor.
ICAgile Authorized Instructor can withhold certifications based on lack of participation or understanding of course learning outcomes.